The Owner Of This Domain Is Willing To Entertain A Sale Or Other Proposals.
Our exclusive domain name listings consist of filtered, hand picked, premium domain names. Each domain name is individually valued based on a series of unique attributes, variables, characteristics, and Owner’s needs.
- Instant authority, perceived market credibility, perceived market leadership, respect
- Establish company, product or service dominance
- Easy to spell / high memorability
- Passes the ‘Radio test’ easily
- Advantageous brand recall when advertised or marketed
- Marketability: Exciting branding or rebranding opportunity
- Desirability: Tens of thousands of businesses would love to own it, only one can have it.
- SEO/Search engine traffic opportunity
- Search engine positioning: Historically exact match keywords are rated higher for relevancy, search engine placement
- CPC opportunity: Increased click-through rates due to user’s recognition, familiarity, trust, and respect
- Asset value: The domain will likely to hold and increase its value over time
- Owner has declined a number of seven figure US$ offers for the domain.
Working With Us:
With a significant amount of brokerage experience, our team is committed to building strong and lasting relationships with all of our clients. Upon contact, a senior member of our team will reach back to you to discuss your proposal and provide valuable suggestions and support throughout the purchasing process.
eNaming.com assists buyers & sellers of premium domain names acquire or divest their naming assets. In particular, we specialize in domain name sales, Stealth Domain Name Acquisitions, joint ventures, domain name lease agreements, domain financing, and other types of transaction-oriented work.
Latest posts by Tracy Fogarty (see all)
- Wired: Why .Com is the Venture Capital Community’s Power Player - September 29, 2016-www.x33138.com
- Intellectual Property attorney John Berryhill joins eNaming’s Advisory Board - February 10, 2016
- The Nut Case: Domain Investment Helps Yield $35 Million in Revenue - December 1, 2015